21. When a giraffe(长颈鹿) has ______ drink, it has to stand with its front legs wide apart in order to reach ______ water.
A. /; / B. a; the C. the; / D. /; the
22. — How beautiful the dress looks ____ you! Don’t you want _____, Madam?
— Please show me _______.
A. in; one; another B. on; it; another
C. in; it; the other D. on; one; the other
23. —You just think of yourself! You kept me waiting for at least three hours.
—-I am sorry that you _______ think so.
A. would B. could C. should D. might
24. If you feel tired and sick of fat food, that is ________ you have to go to the hospital for a medical examination.
A. why B. when C. which D. what
25. –—You should have prepared your speech for the meeting , Mr. Smith .
—-Yes , I know . But how could I _______ the meeting date fixed so soon .
A．while B．as C．after D．with