51. How can we tell Halloween is approaching?
A. People are eating pumpkins.
B. Witch’s hats are sitting on the head.
C. Spiders are weaving nets at the corner.
D. Families or friends are getting together.
52. Which party offers special activities for children to enjoy themselves?
A. Beer Nest Halloween Party. B. Dark Mirror-themed Party.
C. Halloween Carnival Party. D. Halloween E-sports Night Party.
53. What is the common element of the four parties?
A. Cosplay. B. Music. C. Food. D. Magic.
54. What can participants do at Halloween E-sports Night Party?
A. Make cartoon shows. B. Attend E-Game competitions.
C. Learn to arrange cosplay shows. D. Exchange ideas with anime artists.
55. What can we infer from the Beer Nest Halloween Party?
A. The party will be held in two places one after another.
B. Scary movies will be played in the public outdoor area.
C. The Sweden artist is expected to bring joy to the party.
D. The party will be decorated in a traditional Chinese way.